- With the objective of supporting Buckingham Alumni in their development and professional success, an Alumni event was held on March 8th at Museo del Chicó. The attendees were informed about the internationalization process that the school is working on and the intention of giving them personalized advice on how to study abroad. During the meeting, there was a raffle for college scholarships given exclusively by prestigious international universities, for Buckingham Alumni.
- We invite you to sign up in our ExBuck Book. In order to do so, you must click on the link posted on the main menu and enter your information where it says "Join Us".
- Our ExBuck Advantages are growing! Don't miss out on these opportunities. Learn about the benefits by entering the tab ExBuck Advantage on our website.
- The ExBuck Jobing page and the Classified Ads are ready for you to post your job interest or requirements, and to start selling, renting and/or buying!
Who We Are
We are a group of Buckingham alumni and other former Buckingham students that get together to stay connected and keep the alumni community alive and active, while becoming witnesses of our institution's growth and our own personal and professional development.
The Buck Alumni Network seeks to strengthen our alumni's sense of belonging, union, collaboration and support between our graduates and the school. It involves the whole Buckingham community in different current school activities and others planed specifically for ExBucks. We focus on developing tasks that benefit the whole Buckingham community, no matter your position in or out of the school.
What We Do
We are constantly working on becoming a strong network that will allow our ExBuck members to work with our current students and staff in campaigns, programs, activities, social events and deeds involving the community. We act as a social network providing mutual support, and generating new relationships and opportunities to benefit each other.
- We would like to congratulate Juan Felipe Burgos, Buckingham Graduate 2004, for being the Colombian representative at the GO Games in Seoul, Korea during the month of October 2012.
Go is a very ancient, very challenging board game originated in China over 2500 years ago. It consists of alternately placing black and white stones on empty intersections of the board with the objective of surrounding more territory than one´s opponent.
It must be played with a high level of strategy.
Congratulations Juan Felipe for this highly challenging accomplishment!
If anyone is interested in learning a little bit more about this interesting board game, here is the link http://www.colombiago.org
- María Paula Toro, Class of 2007, recently published a delightful children´s book called “Taeb Y Los Siete Reinos”.
Congratulations María Paula for this amazing achievement.
-We would like to congratulate Angelamaría Pardo, Class of 1997, for being mentioned in the Worldwide Photography Gala Wards for professional and non professional photographers, WPGA Annual Pollux Awards.
Looking at geometry and symmetry taking shots of shapes and urban spaces amongst others, Angelamaría manages to give life to architectonic spaces.
We wish all of our Alumni success accomplishing their goals!